FAQ: Why choose BigTime?
Why choose BigTime?
It’s simple. Aside from our high level of customer service and exceptional entertainment value in every show, every client also receives all these FREE extras:
- A Custom Corporate package that ensures the inclusion of your group and specific guests right into our comedic show;
- All clues, props, show programs, pencils, nametags & even prizes are provided for all Murder Mystery bookings;
- An on-site Production Coordinator (so you can sit back and enjoy yourself with your guests);
- A professionally written show;
- Dinner/background music;
- A team-building package is available upon request for our Full Corporate Mysteries;
- A success-proofing tips sheet to guarantee a great event;
Our funny professional performers have been knocking’em dead since 1992 and we want you to join the hundreds of repeat clients who know the best & easiest way to be sure of a GREAT event is to book BigTime!
What else sets up apart? Our Murder Mystery actors stay in the room throughout show, mingling and eat right with your guests. Our performers use wireless microphones for better audience involvement. And you don’t have to worry about bad language or being splashed with blood at a BigTime Murder Mystery – it is DINNER THEATRE after all.
Book a show now for your next special event!
President of BigTime Productions
Professional Actor and Entrepreneur
Peter Dillon, BigTime’s founder and President-At-Large, is a Top Forty Under 40 award recipient and was named one of Ottawa Life Magazine’s Top 50 People. He has been a professional actor for close to 30 years and appeared in dozens of Films, Television shows, Radio / TV commercials, and 1000s of Comedically Interactive Dinner Theatre productions all over the world. Besides being a regular in Big Time’s incredibly popular Murder Mystery shows, Peter can be seen in TV shows Murdoch Mysteries, SUITS, Orphan Black, Saving Hope, Flashpoint, NIKITA, Degrassi The Next Generation, Hell on Wheels, Quantico, to name a few. Over the years he’s shared the screen with Ernest Borgnine, Denzel Washington, Ed O’Neil, Teri Garr, Angelina Jolie, Dan Aykroyd, Sandra Oh, and many others. In 2001, Dillon co-founded A.C.T. (Acting for Cinema and Television), a company that offers screen training courses, and does its part to introduce local performers to casting agents and producers. Learn more about Pete at PeteDillon.com.